Wednesday 8 January 2014

Safety first!

I decided it was time to spend my Christmas money on something thrilling, something exciting, something that would improve my quality of life no end.

The package arrived today with this rather ominous warning label attached. I'm naturally risk-averse, and this is more than enough to send me running for the hills.


Clearly I have made a financial decision which will endanger my person, particularly when negotiating the Wirral Line underground. What lethal object had I invested in?

The threatening objects are:
House shoes, made by Crocs.
Yikes!
I'm quaking in my... warm, comfy house shoes...


Happily we haven't had escalators fitted in the house (although...), so I should be safe for the foreseeable future.

This is right up there with the exploding yogurt Asda delivered the other day. That didn't even have a warning label on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment